Next-Level Financial Coaching Services
– Your Financial Concierge –
Financial Empowerment is for Everyone
Fast and accurate tax services are important, but there are more areas of your financial picture that need to be considered.
We offer anything from teaching you the basics of budgeting and debt repayment to explaining your employer’s retirement/benefits options. Need help with collectors or a foreclosure? We’ll explain the process – mortgage refinancing, debt repayment planning, etc. Whatever your struggle or pain point, we are there to walk with you and help you reach your financial goals.
Sometimes you just need someone to point you on the path, to answer your questions, to be there with the expert advice you need.
Do you have trouble with:
- Paying bills
- Paying off debt
- Planning/saving for college
- Family budgeting
- Business budgeting
- Running a debt-free business
- Short sale/foreclosure – taking the mystery out of what’s going to happen
- Retirement/savings plans
- Mortgage Payoff
- Social Security planning
Everyone needs help sometimes.
People get a personal trainer at the gym. If you play a sport you get a coach to improve your game. Why wouldn’t you want someone to guide you in the most important part of your life?
Money is the one thing that makes all of your other dreams possible and it’s the one thing that no one wants to talk about.
They don’t even teach it in school anymore. Just a few years ago you would at least take a class on how to write a check and fill out a check register. Today, too many people rely on the balance on the ATM receipt to see if they can make a purchase.
Over 75% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. If they were to miss one paycheck – whether the loss of a job, a major illness, or other circumstance their bills would immediately not be able to be paid.
As your Financial Concierge, we want to walk with you and sure up your 4-walls (housing, food, utilities, auto) and to guide you on a journey to prosperity.
Anyone can do it with the right guidance and support.
What to Expect:
For a typical appointment, we will:
- Fill out paperwork and describe the area you need the most help on this visit – pain point.
- Call/schedule/pay for the appointment.
- Payment and paperwork must be received prior to scheduling. This is out of respect for both parties. We can’t help if we don’t have the information You don’t want to waste your time while we get up to speed. Win/Win for everyone.
- Appt can be by phone or face-to-face.
- We have 2 locations – Frederick or Mt Airy. I can also set up a video chat with you prefer that option.
- We will discuss an action plan, set goals, make and assign homework.
We will schedule a follow-up appointment or leave that to you if you feel you need additional assistance.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (301) 524-6335 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!